1. This application is made by the Applicant(s) for the allotment of Villa / Apartment / plot / unit and Concorde Housing Corporation Pvt Ltd. (CHCPL) reserves the right to refuse or allot the Villa / Apartment / Plot / Unit to the Applicant. This application will be processed by CHCPL only after encashment of the Cheque/DD for blocking amount.
2. The application shall accompany self attested proof of address and PAN Card copy. If the application is in joint names, both the applicants need to sign the application form shall not be accepted in the absence of proof of address and PAN card copy. The address for which proof is submitted shall be used in sale agreement, construction agreement and other registered document.
3. The applicant(s) have inspected the location of the project and having satisfied with the location, signed and submitted this application to CHCPL for booking the Villa / Apartment / Plot / Unit. The applicant has also read & understood the details & specifications of the project contained in the Brochures provided by CHCPL.
1.The payment on or before due date, of sale price and other amount payable by the proposed applicant as per the payment plan accepted by the applicant or as demanded by the company from time to time is the essence of this application.
2. Rates subject to change without prior notice. If any revision in rates takes place even when decision-making process is in progress or full booking amount has not been paid, in those events, The Revised Rates shall become applicable.
3. The applicant(s) agree to make installment payment with in the time limit specified in the Demand letter/payment schedule not with standing execution of Agreement to Sell & Construction Agreement or sanction of bank loan etc. Any delay or default in making payment of the installments, CHCPL shall charge compound interest @24% per annum from the due date.
4. Stamp duty amount payable for the agreement for sale & construction agreement as per the amendment w.e.f From 1.4.2009 to the Karnataka Stamp Act are to be paid by the applicant(S) himself.
5. The applicant(s) agrees to pay additional as preferential charges for preferential location as described in this application and selection and as per the payment plan selected. If, due to any change in layout / or building plan, said unit ceases to be in a preferential location, the CHCPL shall be liable to refund only the amount of preferential charges paid. If due to any change in layout or building plan, the said unit becomes preferential located, then the applicant(s) agrees to pay the amount of preferential location charges as demanded by the company.
6. The total price does not include:
Time to execute agreement of sale and agreement of construction: 21 days from the date of Application. 7- The applicant(s) agree to execute the Agreement for Sale and Construction Agreement for Villa / Apartment / Plot / Unit in CHCPL’s standard format within stipulated period of 21 days from the date of this Application. Failure to execute the Agreement for Sale and Construction within the prescribed period shall attract penal actions as per the conditions of this booking form. The applicant(s) hereby confirm that the terms and conditions specified in the said agreements are deemed to have accepted by the applicant(s). The CHCPL will also have every right to change the completion date / compensation dates as per revised dates. In case if the applicant(s) continues not to execute the Agreement for Sale and Construction Agreement for a period of 45 days then CHCPL shall at its option be entitled to cancel the booking and forfeit / recover entire booking amount. After cancellation CHCPL are entitled to re-allot and resell the land and the Villa / Apartment / Plot /Unit to any other person and on such terms and conditions as CHCPL deems fit and repay to the applicant(s) the balance amount, if any, within 12 Weeks from the date of resale.
8. The applicant(s) agree that no transfer / resale of the Villa / Apartment / Plot / Unit will be allowed prior to payment of 30% of the agreement value, signing the Sale & Construction Agreement and within t8 months of this Application date. Transfer fee at the rate of o10% of the cost for transfer / resale shall be payable to CHCPL by the Transferor. CANCELLATION
9. The Applicant(s) agree that the cancellation of booking will be only in exceptional cases and for valid reasons to the satisfaction of CHCPL. CHCPL at its sole discretion and on case to case basis may consider / approve the cancellation. A cancellation charge of 10,000/- for plots, 15,000/ for apartments and 20,000/- for villas will be applicable up to 21 days from the date of booking. Post 21 days, the condition of clause no.10 is applicable.
10. If the applicant (s) state that in case they decide to cancel the Villa/Apartment/Plot/ Unit before the agreement is signed and if the same is considered/ approved by CHCPL are entitled to forfeit/ recover 1% of the sale value of the unit. If the applicant (s) state that in case they decide to cancel the Villa/Apartment/Plot/ Unit after the agreement is signed and if the same is considered/ approved by CHCPL are entitled to forfeit/ recover 2% of the sale value of the unit, the interest accrued, other administrative charges if any at the time of cancellation. Applicant (s) shall be liable to pay all taxes, duties and statutory levies of whatsoever nature and the taxes, duties and statutory levies paid by the applicant (s) cannot be refunded by CHCP. After cancellation, CHCPL are entitled to re-allot and resell the land and the Villa/ Apartment/ Plot/ Unit to any other person and on such terms and conditions as CHCPL deems fit and reply to the applicant (s) the balance amount, if any, within 12 weeks from the date of resale.
11. The applicant(s) clearly understands that this application does not constitute an agreement to sell and he/she does not become entitle to the provisional and / or final allotment of the Villa / Apartment / Plot / Unit not withstanding the fact that the company may have issued a receipt in acknowledgment of the money tendered with this application until agreement of sale and construction is executed.
12. The applicant(s) agree that in case CHCPL decides not to go ahead with this Project/phase for any reason whatsoever and such decision of CHCPL shall be final and binding and cannot be disputed, CHCPL will refund the amount paid by the Applicant(s)/allottee(s) without any interest or compensation within three months or such other extended time from the date of decision of CHCPL not to execute the project or phase.
13. The structures shown in the perspective are conceptual designs and may vary at the time of execution. The location of the facilities is subject to change depending on the architect advice for better planning.
14. CHCPL shall have the first lien on the said Villa /Apartment / Plot /Unit for all dues payable by the Applicant(s)/ allottee(s) to CHCPL.
15. All the units/villas are planned keeping in mind day to day usability and there is no scope for any change in the design of the villa/unit.
16. Applying for khata subsequent to registration is purchaser's responsibility. However CHCPL may provide requisite assistance in this matter at a cost.
17. CHCPL reserves the right to offer alternative unit/villa in case the villa / Apartment / Plot / Unit construction is beyond the control of the CHCPL.
18. Prices indicated at the time of booking are only indicative; the final price with complete breakup will be made available as annexure in the agreement of sale and the agreement of construction.
19. The applicant(s) have read and understood the terms and conditions herein. The terms and conditions herein are to be read in conjunction with the Sale and Construction Agreements, Post Handover Maintenance document and letters sent by CHCPL, specific to the project.
20. The applicant(s) agree that only written and signed commitments by Authorized person of CHCPL, not below the rank of Vice President, will be honored.
21. In case of conflict in the Pricing, Terms and condition mentioned herein and in the agreement to sale or construction agreement, the one mentioned in the agreement to sell and construction shall prevail.
22. All spaces provided in this application form shall be appropriately filled; incomplete applications are liable to be rejected.
23. All disputes relating to / arising out of this application are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts in Bangalore.
24. For Pre-launch projects, the application date would be deemed as launch date.
I/ We the undersigned applicant (Sole/First and Second Applicant), do hereby declare that the above-mentioned particulars/information given by me/us are Irrevocable, true and correct to my/our knowledge and no material fact has been concealed there from. I/We have gone through the terms and conditions written in this application and accept the same and which shall ispo-facto be applicable to my/our legal heirs and successors. I/We declare that in case of non-allotment of the flat, my/our claim shall be limited only to the extent of amount paid by me/us in relation to this application form.