Scope of Responsibilities
Supervise and lead the sales of commercial properties. Build and manage a team to ensure the group revenue goals. In-depth knowledge and experience with the sales process (commercial), excelling at lead generation, relationship building, and closing deals. We’re seeking a quick learner with strong negotiating skills, and someone with a track record of success as an IC and strong cross functional skills. The role demands a self-motivated and inspiring leader with a sharp analytical mind and the ability to coach, advice, motivate, or replace sales representatives to create and maintain a high-performance sales force. Excellent presentation skills.
Role and Responsibilities
- Represent our company, with a comprehensive understanding of our offerings.
- Achieve company objectives through effective planning, setting sales goals, analyzing performance data, and projecting future performance.
- Setting up commercial sales vertical, complete execution, publicity, promotion plan.
- Generate leads and meet potential clients to build and nurture client relationships.
- Identifying clients’ needs and provide solutions to them and negotiate as per the pricing strategies.
- CP Identification and engagements to enable sales.
- Create and execute a strategic sales plan that expands customer base and extends global reach
- Marketing strategy for the vertical outright lease/ sale.
- Cross functional coordination with other departments like CRM, Collections, Operation
- Recruit salespeople, set objectives, coach and monitor performance ensuring assigned tasks and responsibilities are fulfilled
- Oversee the sales team to ensure company quotas and standards are met by holding daily check-ins with team to set objectives for the day and monitor progress regularly
- Manage month-end and year-end close processes
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- 5-7 Years of related experience in Commercial real estate sales and leasing
- Associates/Bachelor’s Degree from a reputed institution
- MBA preferred
- Good understanding of statistics
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel). & working experience in any ERP s/w.
- Strong Coaching & Mentoring skills and communication skills.
Manage a team of sales executives ranging from 0-5 members
Decision making/financial Responsibilities
Decisions are to be made in guidance and support from the Head of Sales & Marketing
Should be able to travel extensively within the city